Wednesday 18 January 2012

Yarrangobilly Caves Weekend October 2011

Hi Everyone,

I contacted Tumut Visitor Centre and found that the October Long weekend was already fully booked. I am proposing to book accommodation on the weekend Friday 14th October through to Sunday 16th October 2011 if there is enough interest.

The two wings hold 16 people with various room configurations of single, bunk and a couple of double with single and bunks. Cost would be $31.25 per person per night. I would need to hear back from people interested by next Tuesday 7th December as I would like to make the booking next week. They would need to get 50% of their fees to Phil and I by cheque or deposit in our bank account (please no cash) within 6 days of making the booking as 50% deposit of the total is payable within 7 days. The balance would need to be paid 4 weeks prior to arriving at Yarrangobilly.

Phil, Emma and I would take up 3 spots leaving 13 beds still available (first in secures beds). If we get more people interested there is a campsite at Yarrangobilly village which is reasonably close. People camping could join us for all the activities and just go back to their tent to sleep.

Phil and I would organise a full day walk on the Saturday and half day walk on the Sunday with the rest of time swimming in the thermal pool and/ or maybe doing one of the cave tours. We are totally flexible as we have not obviously organised anything yet.

I f people could email me their interest and confirmation they are able to meet payment requirements by next Tuesday then we can see whether it is a goer or not. I would then try to make the booking and get back to people with our bank account details.

Please contact me via return email.

I will be away on Robert's walk from this Wednesday till Sunday.

Cheers

Lyn & Phil.

No comments:

Post a Comment